Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mia Kelly Monk


      There is not a phone call that makes me smile more than when I see my sister calling. I am (and always have been) completely obsessed with babies. That might be how I ended up being a "baby nurse," but there is something about the ones that are related to you. I love getting updates from Amy about her beautiful baby girl, Mia Kelly. Amy used to call me for newborn advice, but now that Mia is 4 months old, my knowledge is wearing thin. She took Mia to the Pediatrician this week for her 4 mos shots and check-up. Basically, Amy is always told Mia's a perfect baby and she's a wonderful mom. Breastfeeding and growing by the books. Little Miss Mia now weighs 13 1/2 pounds and is 25 1/2 inches long. There is no doubt she is going to be tall and thin! I will hopefully be seeing them in Houston for Easter. I can't wait to see her smile in person and hear all the new baby noises. She's the most interesting person in my life. I love you Mia  


       On another note (for my family and Grandparents), Lindsay Strode has just opened her own photography business in Sugar Land. She's amazing and I wanted to share her website for you to browse through. It's fun to find out when a childhood best friend does such amazing things...enjoy!  www.LindsayPerryPhotography.com