Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another Perfect Day!

     After working all night, I came home Saturday morning to a beautiful box of flowers for Mother's Day. No, I'm not pregnant yet, but Justin wanted to "pre-thank" me for being a great mother to our kids one day! I know how lucky I am : ) I woke Justin up and we headed downtown for the March of Dimes Walk for Babies with thousands of other people and their multiples! We took Sadie with us, but not Mattie this time. Sadie acts much better in social walks. Justin met several people I worked with and we started walking with them, but quickly ran to the front of the pack and finished up front!

Afterwards, we went to Trudy's and sat outside for lunch. I took a much needed long nap, and woke up to Justin making dinner reservations for us. We got ready and headed downtown to Imperia for sushi and martinis. Then we walked over to Speakeasy's and sat on the roof, listened to live music and watched the downtown activities below. As we were walking back to the car, we ran across a cute little wine bar, so we stopped in for a glass of wine and cheese-my favorite! It was an absolutely perfect day.

Today, we cleaned house and relaxed on the couch until dinner. Justin made dinner tonight- steaks, twice-baked potatoes, corn on the cob and some very spicy deer sausage! Now, we're about to have some chocolate fondue and watch the season finale of Brothers & Sisters. Perfect weekend : )