Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tennis Tournament & Wedding Weekend

A couple weeks ago Tricia and I played in the Sugar Creek CC Member-Guest Tournament together. The weather was absolutely perfect for tennis. We had great food, frozen drinks, music, gifts and a wonderful turn out. There were three flights, and ~8 teams in each flight. After playing some of our best tennis, we came out on top and won first place! Here's a photo re-cap of the tournament.

Sean, our pro with the line-up
Tricia and Me (Day 1). I know I look like a turtle.
Michelle & Terri
Frozen Screwdrivers...I LOVE social events!
Margaret serving up an ACE : )
Tricia enjoying breakfast
Tricia & Me (Day 2)
the peanut gallery
Theresa & Sharon
vs Darlene & Cathy
The Finals! vs Michelle & Terri
Cindy came to cheer us on!!!
I am one very lucky (& appreciative) girl! I love living in Sugar Land. I love living two minutes away from my in-laws. I love my job, even though it's far away and I love that I only have to work 3 days a week. I love playing tennis. I love the spring weather. I love the sun.
I love my husband. I love my dogs.
I love my life.

Chase's Wedding

One of my very best friends growing up got married this past weekend! I am so thankful I was able to get off work and attend the wedding. He married Erin Ryan, sweet & beautiful southern girl. The wedding was at Faith UMC, where Chase & I went to church together growing up.
Mr & Mrs Chase Evans!
first dance
*sealed with a kiss*
The wedding was full of flashbacks! I had no idea who I was going to see at the wedding and much to my liking, I got to spend the evening with the O'Donnells & Nelsons. I didn't spend much time away from these families for SEVERAL years, so it was so nice to catch up!
Mandy & Me
Ms O & Mandy
Dan & Patti
The Groom!
Justin & Adam
hubs
with Trace & Tori...when did they grow up?!
Chase & his mom
Patti & Tori, the dancing queens!
Dan & I