Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sarah's Wedding


Announcing Mr. and Mrs. Jake Kellen! Sarah got married two weekends ago in Brenham- gorgeous bride and wedding. My camera died, so all I have are memories and these pics from her photographer. We took several pictures outside the church and the photographer kept saying "don't look at the ice on the tree, think of sunny beaches and fires!" It was the coldest weekend since the 80s in this part of Texas (which made us come home to multiple broken pipes and bills). The church was beautiful and Sarah's bother-in-law Chris married them. Then we headed out to an old country barn for dinner and dancing- filled with little white lights, country decor and flowers. We saw several of my friends from college and Justin even ran into a few of his buddies. After the reception, Caleb and Liz, Jana and her sister, Justin and I, Megan and Chance and several guys from the wedding went out around town. I am a huge fan of the cute little town of Brenham now...and I am so happy Sarah and Jake will just be a short drive away!