Monday, October 18, 2010

Clay Walker & Fort Worth


September was busy. Justin received four VIP tickets to Clay Walker, so we decided to make a long weekend out of it with Kelly and John. We went up to the Woodlands, stayed in a nice hotel, ate lots of great food and enjoyed a wonderful show by Clay Walker. I haven't listened to country music in well over two years, but somehow I knew every song he sang! It was so much fun...





While Justin was out of town enjoying the game in person, I met up with Kelly and John for the UT-Tech football game down on Washington. Although I had to get up the next morning at 5am for work, I was happy to have a great seat for the game and support Tech. We got there early and got wonderful seats for the game. I am pretty sure Kelly and I were the only Red Raiders in the entire bar. 

Towards the end of the month, I got to enjoy a wonderful weekend with my family, while Justin was in a beer pong tournament in Dallas. Justin (obviously) didn't take any pics of his weekend, but Aunt Debbie sent me some pics! We spent Friday night at Anne's with her amazing lasagna and the fixings, followed by too much wine. Saturday, we started out with brunch at my favorite Joe T's with Anne, Carl, Debbie, Travis, and eventually Erin and Chase. Then went back to Debbie's, enjoyed the sun by the pool, dressed up the dogs, decorated for Halloween and had their famous homemade pizza's. I'm a fan. I am so thankful to have my family and even more thankful they are only a drive away.