Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Liz's Bridal Shower

Saturday I went down to Friendswood for Liz's first shower. It was thrown by some of her mom's teacher friends and they went way over the top. The house was completely decorated for Christmas with NINE Christmas trees and each room had it's own theme. Great food and beautiful decor. Liz looked adorable in her little dress and pearls! I can't say enough how excited I am that they are getting married in less than three months. We are so lucky to have them close by. I can't wait for the wedding!



On another note, Justin and I leave for Ft Worth tomorrow afternoon for my cousin Brian's wedding! I am so excited. He's the last one to get married on my mom's side, so it will be one heck of a good party. My grandparents are flying in from Mexico and my parents are flying in from Tennessee. Saturday, Amy and Mia arrive from Canyon and Sunday, we ALL drive back together to spend some time at my house for Thanksgiving. Talk about something to be thankful for!!!