Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome HOME!!


      The past couple of weeks has been quite the adventure! We are loving our new little house in Sugar Land after two hard weeks of unpacking, painting, repairing, replacing and redecorating. Justin and I are overwhelmed with how happy we are to be back here where we have friends and family. Now, I just have to get my parents here and life will be perfect! We just got back from dinner at Larry's. Justin is at some friends' house watching Monday Night Football and I am enjoying my first quiet night alone with our girls. Our first two weeks back in Sugar Land have been filled with dinners with our friends, golf & tennis at Sugar Creek, watching the beloved ABC shows with his parents and sister, and LOTS of home improvements. I still do not have a job yet, so I have been working hard on the house, but I will be "proactive" about the job hunt this week! Here are some before and after pictures of the house...sorry it took so long. Our second guest room, office, and master bath are still "under construction"...