Thursday, November 12, 2009

My happy little life.


     This week has been no exception to us loving Sugar Land. Justin is enjoying his job and has had the chance to do a lot of creative stuff on his own. He plays golf at least once a week, plays baseball once or twice a week, and has had the guys over several times to watch football. I have spent lots of time playing tennis with Kelly and love seeing Kyla whenever I want. Friday night we went to Cindy and Terry's house, ate dinner, and played cards like old people! After Justin's baseball game on Saturday, we went to Tim and Jacque's house for dinner and then went out in Sugar Land with some friends. After church on Sunday, we had some friends over and I cooked lunch for everyone. This week, Kyla and I took her little foster baby to the pediatrician's for her two month shots and then went to eat at Larry's!  Justin and I meet up with his parents and Kelly for dinner on Tuesday at Fajita Flatts and Wednesday at Sugar Creek. Tonight is no exception : ) Every Thursday night we eat dinner and watch all the ABC shows and it's Kelly's turn tonight. I can only imagine what she is planning on attempting to cook for us! Tomorrow morning, we play tennis again- did I mention that I am the worst player at Sugar Creek? Being young doesn't help up there! Here are a few late pics from Halloween as well...