Monday, December 14, 2009

Justin's Birthday and Thanksgiving


Justin turned 26!! and in the usual fashion of Fajita Flats- he rode the horse like a champion!



We had Thanksgiving in our new house this year and I am proud to say it was successful! Amy and Mia were here to see the house for a night and then they flew back to Fort Worth to be at Great Wolf Lodge. Thanksgiving was just my parents, Justin and I, but we had leftovers for days. I felt like it was a test to show my parents I'm a big kid now! My parents were here for a week and we got a lot accomplished. We did some landscaping, replacing, flooring and even made time for lots of tennis and Larry's! It was so nice to have my parents here to see the house that we had already been working on so hard. I loved having my parents here and hope they will be closer to us soon.