Monday, December 14, 2009

Vegas Baby!


I turned 25 and we headed to Vegas!! Justin has been a few times before, but it was my first time. I was so excited to be there- the shows, shopping, spa and food! It was a wonderful mini vacation with his parents. We went to a comedian, Vinnie Favarito, Mystere (Circ Du Soleil), and a burlesque show. By far, my favorite was Mystere. I smiled the ENTIRE time and was completely amazed by the show. I will certainly be seeing more Circ Du Soleil shows in my future. Cindy and I did a lot of walking and window shopping. It was surprising very cold and rainy, so there was no sun bathing, but there was the spa! We spent a couple hours there getting facials and hopping between the different steam rooms. It was quite the experience. I felt completely pampered : ) Justin did a bit more gambling then me, which paid out well with a nice cash out and getting to play with Kicks Brooks from Brooks and Dunn! He definitely came back with a smile on his face and stories to tell. We ate very well, however Justin and I did enjoy food poisoning our last night. Not exactly good timing while you're stuck in an airport with delays! We got back just in time for me to drive to the other Houston airport and pick up Amy and Mia for our babysitting adventure. I can't wait to go back to Vegas...when it's warmer!