Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jake Kellen in Town!


     My sweet friend Sarah and her husband came to town because Jake had a show at Armadillo Palace a couple weeks ago. Sarah called up a few of our friends from nursing school and we all met up (with our husbands) to eat and then enjoy some of Jake's music. He is so easy to listen to. I caught myself humming along to songs I had never even heard of, but felt like I knew them all! It was so sweet to listen to Jake sing songs about a beautiful girl and all the lovey dovey stuff, knowing he was singing about Sarah. I loved it! I was so happy to have a reason for all of us to get together. We chatted up our end of the table while all the boys sat on the other end! We had a wonderful group of about 20, although we only got pictures of our corner. Here's a few pics from the night (thanks to Liz). Surprisingly, we stayed to the very end of the show considering Liz is pregnant and I had to work the next morning! Totally worth it, although I was very tired the next day.