Sunday, January 30, 2011

Liz's Baby Shower


        I stole these pictures from Liz because I don't have a working camera right now (crazy...right?!) but I had to post about her baby shower. Baby Graham is due in about 6 weeks!!!! Liz had the shower at her house which made taking home all the gifts very easy! Her girlfriends in League City threw this beautiful shower for her. Most precious baby cake I have ever seen, wonderful food and a ridiculous amount of gifts! Liz and Caleb deserve this wonderful shower of love and support. I have a feeling Liz is going to have her hands cut out for her during her labor & delivery. Graham is already measuring large, and Liz is so petite to be carrying Caleb's baby! She has plans of a natural, no medication/epidural labor, so we are all praying for the best. Good luck Liz- I know you can do it. Can't wait to meet Graham!
Almost 34 weeks...
Berkeley, me and Erin
My new favorite gift to give an expectant mother is a hospital door hanger/announcement. I made this little lion hospital door hanger for one of her gifts. I really enjoyed all the painting and guessing on his weight and time of birth! These letters are removable and I included alternate numbers and letters for her to put up once Graham is here. 
Can't wait for THE call Liz!!!