Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Farmers Market & Circ de Soleil


        What a wonderful day I just had! I left this morning from spending the weekend with Sarah and on my way home, Kyla called me and invited me to the Farmers Market in Richmond. So as soon as I got home to my clean house (thanks J) I changed clothes and headed out with Alli & Charlie. We met up with Kyla & Ainsley there and walked around enjoying the babies. 
Charlie!
after tasting hummus
I am pretty sure A has her "guns up!"




they loved the water fountains
We all picked up some fresh veggies and an assortment of other goods and then walked around a country store. It was very relaxing. I always have a wonderful time with these two girls! It was fun to watch Ainsley and Charlie see all the new things and touch and taste everything. After a short time walking around, Kyla and I had to head out. We had to drop off Ainsley at Kyla's mother-in-laws house so we could have the evening to ourselves! 
"Hey Pretty!"
    Terry & Cindy bought us tickets to Circ de Soleil! So we met them for dinner at Fajita Flats and then drove to the Sam Houston Race Park where the tents were all set up. 




       The show was great, as they usually are, and I enjoyed being with Kyla for a night out. We weren't allowed to take pics, so I don't have any, but believe me...it was a great show! Afterwards, we headed back to T&C's house for a bit and then came home. Bavo and his girlfriend were in town for the night after their trip, so Justin and I stayed up talking with them. It was another wonderful day in my little life : )