Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mens Clay Court @ River Oaks Country Club

Yet another wonderful day...my life seems to good to be true : )

        Margaret and Lito invited me to go with them to the Mens Clay Court Tournament at River Oaks Country Club. I have not been to one of these events in a long time and I have been missing out! I had so much fun The weather was wonderful...not too hot and then cooled off once the sun went down. If we had stayed any later, I might have wanted some ear muffs, but I did however have a jacket! We got to watch several matches including the Bryan brothers and James Blake. Within two minutes of being there, Lito and Marg ran into several friends of theirs. We watched the day matches with Alan and Adriana, who play tennis at SCCC. Another one of their friends gave us her box seat tickets to watch the other matches, but we moved around a lot anyways. I ran into Steve, Cathy and Sean Lutz! That was a pleasant surprise and they said they were heading to Australia in January, so hopefully they will meet up with my parents. I had a wonderful day and I am so lucky to be taken such good care of by Margaret & Lito!