Sunday, December 19, 2010

BaHaMaS!!!

I have the most wonderful husband in the world! For my birthday he surprised me with a cruise to the Atlantis in Nassau, Bahamas. It was awesome. I have to say, we were a lot of fun! We did all the social events- pub crawl to all the bars, rented scooters and attempted to drive on the left side of the road, went down all the slides and "not-so-lazy" river, participated in the pool side activities that were extremely embarrassing, gambled, stayed up late and ate spectacular meals. We did a little photo-shoot and if the pictures weren't so corny, we would have sent them out as our Christmas cards! I am so thankful I have a husband who likes these last minute surprise trips. He said he invited another couple, but the timing didn't work out, so he is keeping another trip up his sleeves! How lucky am I?! I can't wait for another trip like this one. Pure relaxation and 100% fun! These pictures are all random because it will take too long to make any sense of them. 
Enjoy...and when you're ready to go, let us know : )

perfect weather and company
US Coast Guard is everywhere! (Brian) 


The front of the ship/beginning of Pub Crawl


a million pools at Atlantis
Justin getting called out!

Mojito Madness...my favorite
sea cucumber
having way too much fun on the scooter





jerk pork! Justin's favorite.
leaving South Beach


a chilton & the piano bar...lucky.





relay for pub crawl



this slide went through the shark tank!